Hello, my name is Jessica and I am an Early Childhood Educator and a Licensed in Home Child Care Provider located conveniently near 116th and Brooks School Road in Fishers, Indiana. I have been providing quality care since 2003 and maintain high professional standards. I provide quality care for infants to 5 years old Monday through Friday. Through training and experience I work to develop little ones socially, emotionally, developmentally, and academically in preparation for Kindergarten in a safe loving home environment. Please contact Jessica at 317-841-7578 or email me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- CDA (Child Development Associate)
- Member of NAYEC (National Associate for the Education of Young Children)
- Trained in Safe Sleep Practices
- The Foundations to Indiana Academic Standards for Young Children from Birth to age 5